What it is:
- Made with nourishing botanicals that prevent dryness and is friendly for sensitive skin
- Contains Apple Mint extract to bring a refreshing comfort and freshness
- Bilberry leaf extract helps with natural skin hydration
- Lemongrass extract helps protect skin with its protective properties.
Water, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Betaine, Palmitic Acid, Lauramide Dea, Glycerin, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf/Stem Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbenia Benedicta Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
1. Wet your skin in the tub or shower with warm water.
2. Apply about 1 tbsp. of body wash to your washcloth, bath sponge or pouf. Wet the washcloth again to create suds.
3. Rub your skin with the wet washcloth, using gentle circular motions. Make certain to wash your entire body, including under your arms. Start with your face and neck, but avoid the eye area. Work your way down your body, saving the dirtiest areas for last.
4. Rinse your skin with warm water, then follow with a blast of cold water to close your pores.