What it is:
AQUA RESIST BROW FILLER
24H -WATERPROOF MICRO SLANTED PENCIL
Perfect tool for sparse brows that need filling.
Say goodbye to hair gaps or sparse areas. Extreme wear guaranteed!
Maximum resistance-24H WEAR *
All day long, your brows are intact, undisturbed!
Aqua Resist Brow Filler is waterproof, sweatproof, smudgeproof, humidityproof, sebumproof; it resists everyday challenges, completely lifeproof! Exclusive custom-made torture tests were done on hair and skin**.
No-transfer, the waterproof micro slanted pencil stays in place all day. Be free with24H wear*.
Aqua Resist Brow Filler was created with a multi-use slanted applicator so easy-to-use : a pointed-tip to sculpt, a flat edge tofill and a spoolie to brush & blur.
This is the ultimate micro slanted pencil for filling hair gaps and sparse areas. Your eyebrows are perfectly filled and defined all day long.
Micro-applicator is made for full gesture control, as well it ensures an easy ultra-precise application.
With its innovating gliding textures, Aqua Resist Brow Filler is so easy to apply, one-stroke application.
*Instrumental test on 20 subjects.
**Instrumental test on 20 subjects: exposition to hot & wet air conditions 3 x 6 minutes facial sauna sessions (humidity rate
90 %, temperature 40 c)
Instrumental test on 20 subjects: exposition to intensive sweaty conditions 3 x 65 minutes indoor
cycling sessions (controlled t emperature 27 c, hygrometry 45%)
INGREDIENTS: DIISOSTEARYL MALATE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • C20-40 ACID • C20-40 ALCOHOLS • POLYETHYLENE • SYNTHETIC WAX • ISOAMYL LAURATE • GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE • ETHYLCELLULOSE • BORON NITRIDE • MICA • TOCOPHEROL • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • AQUA (WATER) • PROPYL GALLATE • [+/- CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
The ingredients that enter in the composition of the MAKE UP FOR EVER products are regularly updated. Before using a MAKE UP FOR EVER product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
HOW TO APPLY AQUA RESIST BROW FILLER
1. Use flat edge to lightly outline your desired brow shape and blend in the direction of natural hair growth.
2. Fill in sparse areas using small strokes, starting at the inner eye and moving towards the tail.
3. Use spoolie to blend color and groom brows.
HOW TO DO A BROW MAPPING
1. Start at the nostril of the nose and go up past the inner corner of the eye to determine where the head of the eyebrow should be.
2. Start at the inner eye and go up past the outside of the iris to determine where the eyebrow arch should be.
3. Start at the inner eye and go up past the outer corner of the eye to determine where the tail of the eyebrow should be.
HOW TO DO A BROW SHAPING
1. For a natural result, start from the arch toward the tail.
2. Fill in from the body toward the arch of the eyebrow by blending outwards.
3. Finish with the inner brow by blending up to the arch of the eyebrow.